Saturday, January 07, 2006

Teecher Englis

These are some of the well-known phrases used by a PT master(supposedly a teacher who can't speak proper English):

* Go and understand the tree
* Open the window. Let the atmosphere come in.
* Open the window. Let the air force come in.
* Cut an apple into two equal halves. Take the bigger half.
* I have two daughters. Both are girls.
* Form a straight circle.

They may have been to mock such teachers. But here are some real phrases that I have come across in my school and college:

My most favourite quotes are by a maths sir in my school.(One of my classmates, has written a book full of his quotes). Here are a few:

* I have produced many children over the years. (as doctors, engineers etc.)
* Tomorrow is a full half-day.
* Once many girls were crowding inside the Chemistry lab. When he entered he said,"Girls! What are you doing? Quickly remove"
( I think he meant "go out quickly")
* Stop talking! Don't you have any sensations?
(If you didn't get it, it's "Dont you have any sense?")

These are some by a computer science sir in our college:


* He had an operation in his shoulders and the bones were fixed using screws. When he was sitting in front of the computer and teaching, we were standing behind him. His exact words were, "Don't touch my nuts! I'm screwed!"
* Are you people going to your motherland for holidays.
(must have been Native place)
* The switch for the computer was below the table and some of us switched it off with our legs. He shouted, "Don't you people have any sense of humour!!" (It's "Don't you people have any sense")


Maybe we really didn't. That's why we didn't roll on the ground and laugh at his face. Such teachers should realise how tough it is for us students to control ourselves. This is one of the many difficulties in a student's life. Sigh!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Zealous Zygote said...

Good ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home